Sunday, January 5, 2014

New CT Tag and Tut for AIL "Beach for the Summer"



"Beach for the Summer"


Hello everyone!!   Here is a new tut for you called Beach for the Summer.   I used a FTU scrapkit  from Bibi's Collection Scraps which you can download at Here.  I am also using a template from Millie's PSP Madness.  You can download template 250 Here .    I also used the amazing art of Mike Denning which you can purchase at Artistically Inclined Licensing Artistically Inclined Licensing
 You must have a license to use his art.

PSP - I use 9 but any version should work.
Mask: Mask of choice
Supplies:
Scrapkit: I used a FTU scrapkit  from Bibi's Collection Scraps which you can download at Here
Tube of Choice
Mike Denning which you can purchase at Artistically Inclined Licensing Artistically Inclined Licensing
Template 250 from Millie's PSP Madness Here
Font: Sandals
FILTERS USED:
None
This tutorial was written by me, January 5, 2014.  Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.  Please do not claim it as your own.

Ok let's begin. 
Open a new canvas 600x600
On each of the template layers Select all, float and defloat, copy and paste whatever paper you like to each template layer. Invert and delete and merge down. Unselect and I added a gradient glow black in color to each layer.  Colorize the stars layer to how you like.  In the circle layer I added my close up tube and dropshadowed.
Copy and paste your main tube and resize as needed and place where desired. Now you can place whatever elements you would like, resize as needed and place where desired.  Dropshadow your elements and main tube.  Here are the elements I used:
4
6
7
14
15
23
25
27
28
39
40
43
44
48
50
53
55
60
65
66

Add your copyrights and your name.
I used Sandals for the name.
Merge all visible and save as PNG.
And your done.  Hope you enjoyed using my tutorial.

xoxo
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment